viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020

CHRISTMAS SONGS - 2020: ARETHA FRANKLIN - "THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" - 2019

 

 🥂🎆🎅🎁🎀 🎇🎄🔔⛄❤⛄🔔🎄🎇 🎀🎁🎅🎆🥂

 

ARETHA FRANKLIN

"The 12 Days of Christmas with Aretha Franklin" - 2019

  

Lista de Temas


1. I'm Sitting on Top of the World   
2. Just for a Thrill   
3. You Made Me Love You
4. Try a Little Tenderness   
5. I Apologize   
6. Look for the Silver Lining   
7. This Little Light of Mine   
8. Jesus on the Main Line
9. Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive   
10. I Will Trust in the Lord   
11. Mother Loves Her Childen   
12. Just for You
13. I'm Wandering
14. Nobody Like You   
15. That Lucky Old Sun (Just Rolls Around Heaven All Day)   
16. I Surrender, Dear   
17. Without the One You Love   
18. Rock-A-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody   
19. It's so Heartbreakin'   
20. Lover Come Back to Me   
21. Blue Holiday   
22. Yield Not to Temptation   
23. Don't Cry, Baby   
24. Rough Lover
25. Exactly Like You   
26. God Bless the Child
27. How Deep Is the Ocean
28. There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood   
29. I Don't Know You Anymore
30. I Told You So


VIDEOS

 

I'm Sitting on Top of the World

 

I Apologize

 

 Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

 

I'm Wandering


 

 Nobody Like You


 

I Surrender, Dear


 

Rock-A-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody 

 

It's so Heartbreakin' 

 

Blue Holiday


 

 Exactly Like You

 

I Don't Know You Anymore

 

Álbum completo aquí


 

Fuente:

Aretha Franklin 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario